Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Where did the time go?

Well life has been a little crazy.....as usuall. I have been working on my "Frankenstein" series, but not nearly as much as i would like. I visited Cal State Fullerton recently to review some student reels and to inform them about the Apprenticeship program at Nickelodeon. I think it went really well.
The studio has been a little crazy lately as we begin animation. I am also preparing to go to India later this month to work with two of the studios that are helping us with the production. I am looking forward to the trip, but I am relizing more and more how much work we will actually be doing out there. I will have a couple days though to explore my surroundings and get a feel for the culture.
I am really excited about tomorrow night! I will be attending the release party and showing of, "Cannibal Flesh Riot", it is Gris Grimley's new live action short. I have been a huge fan of Gris's for about 5 years now. I think the event might be sold out, but there will be a second viewing thursday as well. Tickets can be bought through his website at www.madcreator.com. Well, enough rambling for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home