Saturday, December 16, 2006

Hello Taiwan...GoodBye India

Well, my trip is nearing the end. I flew out of India at about 7am and arrived in Tawain at about 4pm. India was certainly different and made me really appreciate everything I have back in the states. I wish that I would have posted more, but time we had was limited there. I will tell travel stories over the next few weeks. Out of a group of 7 only 3 of us servived the entire 17 day trip. I will never forget India for it's Viper Lip, Grey, and Bull Moose Goats. I'll explain more later. Taiwan looks awesome. Everything here is really clean and makes me feel a step closer to home. Till next time.... Riddle me this!

1 Comments:

Blogger katzenjammer studios said...

Yeah! You made it! I hope you took plenty of pictures, doodled a grip of sketches, and post that shit soon. Have a good one, Rusty!

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home