Thursday, September 06, 2007

The "Duuuuurty Dingy" and "Clumbert"


Hello All,
Well i figured I should post some sketches of the next two models that I will be posting. The "Dirty Dingy", is the ship that Cecil and his brother Reg attempt to conquer the high seas in. Clumbert is a pesky seagull that always seems to prevail through every situation. I will be posting the model for the Durty Dingy tomorrow, and Clumbert on Saturday. As with the characters the modeling and design process has been back and forth. Once I am happy with a model, I seem to start drawing and create something a little different that appeals to me more. The durty dingy was finished a week ago... until i started drawing yesterday. Oh well, it is a fun process and makes for a better end product.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only can this man draw, paint, & animate...he is damn sexy too

6:58 PM  
Blogger EDGAR ERNEST said...

I really love the artwork you have.I am working my way into the animation buisness. I was wondering if you can check out my blog when you have a chance and comment on my work.

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home